I would say that my last six blog posts were a very important turning point in my views and interests in art and the art-making process. This is where I looked more into photography, and that is where I am heading toward the end of my concentration and for my breadth. Finding websites such as the one about light photography and the one that listed the top art blogs has opened up new areas for me to explore. These particular blogs were essential because I realized that I have a great interest in photography, and it allowed me to add on another idea into my concentration of transformation from painting to photography (which could also be interpreted as adding on to the idea of transformations in technology over time). As we find new interests and think of new ideas, we make more technology. As I found new interests and thought of new ideas, I made more types of art.
(http://digital-photography-school.com/25-spectacular-light-painting-images/)
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/tags/long-exposure/
http://www.complex.com/style/2012/06/the-50-greatest-street-photographers-right-now/steve-mccurry
http://digital-photography-school.com/25-spectacular-light-painting-images/
http://www.fubiz.net/2016/04/04/new-inspired-conceptual-situations-by-brock-davis/
http://www.visualnews.com/2015/03/12/the-top-50-art-blogs-to-follow/
It's good to see that you were able to use these blogs to help you progress as an artist! Although I haven't really seen much of your work, your past blogs have been really interesting so I am excited to see what you do with all of the artists you have looked at and all of the new ideas that you have explored!
ReplyDeleteJenna - you must know that I love your work seeing as you work with visual puns. Seriously, Moore power to you (ha). You have such an incredible eye for detail in your work and I can't help but envy your paintings! I am so excited to see what you do next year. Hopefully we'll be in the same class, so I can talk to you while you do it, not just at the art show :\
ReplyDelete