Monday, March 28, 2016

Blog 20

Today, I found another light photography website that had some very interesting samples of peoples' work (I will attach pictures below). Something that I would like to explore is light exposure and what types of things can be made by using light to create, essentially, digital paintings. I would most likely focus on the formal aspects of the work because that is the main idea of light photography that interests me. It is fun to look at and fun to see how the pictures turn out, because you don't know until you finally hear the shutter click and see the preview of the image. Although, it is possible that I could include some conceptual aspects, depending on the subject. This past week I went on a cruise and took some pictures that involved light painting and I found some new techniques to work with, such as moving the camera as the light is being taken in and also zooming in and out as the picture is being formed. 
Anyway, here are some pictures that I found. 



(http://digital-photography-school.com/25-spectacular-light-painting-images/)

No comments:

Post a Comment