Monday, March 7, 2016

Blog 18

Today, I was trying to find double exposure pictures where people take old pictures of cities and edit a newer picture of the same place over it. I didn't find that specifically, but I stumbled upon some interesting double exposure pictures of city and tree lines edited inside people's silhouettes-- they seemed interesting to me. I would consider doing some portraits like these, but I especially am interested in the combination of old and new pictures to show change over time and how things look since development in technology, whether good or bad. 


It could be fun to learn how to make these pictures for technique purposes. I am in the process of learning how to use photo shop so that I can take a picture like this:
and combine it with a picture like this: 
I don't plan on doing this for a lot of projects unless I just love it, but I would like to do some normal pictures that I have for quality or breadth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment