This week, I found a photographer named Steve McCurry. I really like his work because he is a renowned street photographer, and natural photography of surroundings is something that greatly interests me. He takes risks and goes to strange and far away places to take pictures, which is interesting, though out of my comfort zone definitely. He has gone to India (a place I would particularly love to travel to), Italy, Cuba, Russia, and many more countries. Here are some of his pictures...
( http://stevemccurry.com/bio )
( http://www.complex.com/style/2012/06/the-50-greatest-street-photographers-right-now/steve-mccurry )
I enjoy that his pictures are straightforward and realistic, but still interesting to study. He shows many different cultures in his photography, and that is something I would like to do in the future.





Oooooh I love these pics. I'm a sucker for big city photographs. (I wish I lived in one so I could take these pictures :/ ) But I'm excited to see your photography!
ReplyDelete